This position is responsible to make proposals and provide support to the EME regional quality team in relationship to data management and data visualization as well as organization of the collection and making available/accessible of critical information from the quality department for direct stakeholders. This role will be closely connected to the global data quality and visualization lead.
Manage data reporting and visualization for the Quality organization:
• Building intuitive team sites for our internal stakeholders to navigate through quality data, trainings and other relevant information;
• Support the quality organization to communicate more effectively to the internal organization.
Create and optimize reports with the main KPI's of the quality organization:
• (semi)-Automate the reporting functionality;
• Supports in administrative tasks related to non-conformity handling process;
• Development of intuitive and easy to navigate team sites with quality information for our internal stakeholders;
• Provide support in the organization of quality events (trainings, newsletters, brochures etc);
• Strong in communication and building relationships to our stakeholders.
Bachelor level, experience in data modelling, (data) visualization,
• Strong communication and reporting skills;
• Strong organizational skills;
• Computer skills: Microsoft package (Excel, Word, Access, PowerPoint, Sharepoint) – Spotfire;
• Agility, Flexible, Positive attitude, Pragmatic, Self-confident, Sociable, Team player, but able to work independently. Accuracy, Honesty, Leadership.
Experience in tools such as Office Application, Nintex, Spotfire, Business Objects and sharepoint environment. Experience in organization of projects and/or events.
If you need more information please call to Moniek: 0104479065 or upload directly your recent CV.
© Copyright 2018 - Interactief Groep - All Rights Reserved.