We are looking for an enthusiastic record retention specialist to manage all our archives.
- An administrative all rounder who can work independently who demonstrates flexibility and integrity with strong organizational skills;
- Ability to plan and manage his/her work, takes initiative and work closely with key stakeholders;
- Ability to understand company’s policies, internal/external regulations;
- We are looking for a 32-40 hours available person to start;
- English is a must for the communication.
What do you need to do?
• Develop labels (description, year, destruction date);
• Follow up legislation, ISO and Monsanto Policy + contacts with legal and US record retention;
• Maintain teamsite and record retention lists;
• Maintain of procedures and manuals, with QMS;
• Provide support to the contract administration for the archiving of all contracts;
• Back up for contract administration;
• Coordinate with designated record retention persons within the departments
(incl. training, maintenance of archives, archive destruction…);
• Coordinate the records destruction process;
• Chairman of record retention comité;
• Prime contact for audit on record retention (QMS (ISO), internal/external audit (Sox));
• Point of contact for all stakeholders for record retention;
• Manage the administration of the Extremis working hours registration system.
- Educated to MBO+ level;
- Experience in an administrative function, archiving experience would be nice;
- Preferred experience within an international company;
- Living in the area of Rotterdam or willing to travel to Bergschenhoek;
- Fluent English and knowledge of Dutch;
- Flexible, strong organizational and communication skills;
- MS Office application (Word, Excel, powerpoint).
If you need more information? Please contact us! Get in contact with our recruiter Moniek she will inform you about all details. Call: 0104479065 or upload directly your recent CV.
© Copyright 2019 - Interactief Groep - All Rights Reserved.