The Regional Seed Supply Team of an international company specialised in agricultural solutions is looking for an Inventory Specialist.
‘Being our Inventory Specialist means you are making sure our goods are always ready to be shipped everywhere around the globe, in the right quantity and quality, without delay.
As a team player with a curious mind, up for a challenge and eager to learn on a daily basis, you are a perfect fit for our Regional Seed Supply Department. You are part of a young, ambitious and international team that values ownership and self-initiative, as part of their ambition to continually improve together. This department offers an informal and enthusiastic work environment where you are a member of a highly skilled multi-cultural family.
To be more exact, you are responsible for:
• The preparation of the inventory, to ensure that goods are available for sales on time, with the correct quantity and quality;
• Proactive planning via system tools (SAP, report tools, and so forth) and communicating closely with different stakeholders on a daily basis for the following:
• Making on-time decisions on cleaning, processing, upgrading and junking seeds in compliance with the company policy and guidance;
• Following up on quality change of stocks and inform relevant stakeholders, consulting with quality assurance managers when needed; ·
• Ensuring that all usable stock has valid test results and qualifications according to the company and market standards;
• Managing (none) forecasted sales orders and giving updates on supply situation to the market specialists;
• Reviewing and analysing the supply situation to identify possible stock shortages, and proactively prioritising processes and production to cover the gaps;
• Reporting hard shortages to the regional supply manager and discussing with the market specialist/commercial team for alternative solutions.
To manage all of the above you work closely with the Market Specialist, Quality Assurance department and Plant Operations Department. You possess a set of communicative skills, as well as the ability to be analytical with a sharp eye for detail.’
- Advanced Excel and prefferably PowerPoint and SAP;
- Fluency in English and preferably Dutch;
- Bachelor or Master in Inventory Management / Supply Chain / Logistics studies / Agricultural;
- Excellent process and analytical skills;
- Strong verbal and written communication skills;
- Able to work under pressure;
- Living near Enkhuizen
More information? Please call to Moniek: 0104479065. Or upload your recent CV.
Our client is an international company, stationed in 67 countries worldwide, employing 20.000 people. Their mission is to tackle agriculture's biggest challenges and make a balanced meal accessible to everyone on the planet. They specialise in the development of a broad range of sustainable solutions that support farmers globally, large and small, to supply for the ever-growing world population. Farmers are the support system of the world, working day in and day out to feed, clothe and provide energy for its people. Our client helps them by focussing on crop protection, plant breeding, precision agriculture and biotechnology. A human-centred company that values teamwork as well as diversity, and embraces an inclusive culture. They are named Great Place to Work in many countries around the globe. You will meet a winning culture, not by competition, but by positive and meaningful relationships, working jointly at tackling today's agricultural challenges. Working for them will give you great opportunities for your career development internally as well as international assignments.
© Copyright 2018 - Interactief Groep - All Rights Reserved.