Monsanto is a sustainable agriculture company. We deliver agricultural products that support farmers all around the world. We are focused on empowering farmers—large and small—to produce more from their land while conserving more of our world's natural resources such as water and energy. We do this with our leading seed brands in crops like corn, cotton, oilseeds and fruits and vegetables. We also produce leading in-the-seed trait technologies for farmers, which are aimed at protecting their yield, supporting their on-farm efficiency and reducing their on-farm costs.
EMEA Seed Regulatory Affairs department
The EMEA Seed Regulatory Department of Monsanto is responsible for enabling the regulatory parameters for ensuring Freedom To Operate within EMEA (Europe, Middle East and Africa). A team based in the Netherlands is focused on the regulatory activities in the vegetable seed sector in the EU.
We are currently looking for a temporary employee to provide support to the EMEA team, more specifically, to the EU region for ensuring timely filing and maintenance of
Tasks and activities
• Support the activities required for the filing of new registration applications within the EU.
• Support the activities required for maintenance of the registrations within the EU.
• Work with colleagues across the Monsanto organisation in order to provide support in tasks and projects of the EMEA Seed Regulatory Department.
• Structured, accurate, precise and result-oriented approach to daily work
• Self starter, who can work independently and as well as a motivated team player
• Minimum HBO (BSc) level of functioning is required
• Experience with MS Office (mainly Excel, Word and Outlook) is required
• Fluency in written and spoken English is essential; an additional language is a plus
• Experience in working with official agencies is desired
3 September 2018 until February/March 2019 for 38 hrs per week (in 5 days).
© Copyright 2018 - Interactief Groep - All Rights Reserved.