Want to kick start your career in logistics / supply chain? Then we may have the job for you! I would like to hear what it is you are looking for and explain why Monsanto is a great company to start your career. We regularly have positions at the supply chain department.
As a market specialist you are the last piece of the Monsanto EMEA Vegetables Seeds supply chain and are trying to make the bridge between supply chain and the market. On the one hand you need to translate what the market needs to the supply chain and on the other hand need to inform the market of what is happening in the supply chain (shortages, quality drops etc…).
This role is important because you coordinate and give visibility to both supply and demand on each other.
You will be responsible and fully accountable for your own portfolio (crop and/or country based).
• Coordinate: on the short term, ensure orders/ sales requests are covered and the seed is at the right place and time, right quantity and meeting the market requirements in terms of Treatment/ Packaging/Quality (through Salesforce, SAP).
• Planning: ensure forecast is covered on the long term. Through analysis and discussion with sales come up with a proper replenishment strategy (T&P). Ensure that the plans are being followed up with the rest of the supply organization (Inventory management).
• Communicate: provide visibility to the whole company on supply through cross-departmental meetings (Integrated Business Planning- IBP).
- Knowledge of Supply Chain Management;
- Advanced Excel, PowerPoint and computer skills;
- Fluency in English, other languages are desirable;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Able to work under pressure, conforming to changing demands with good interpersonal skills.
Only apply when you have a work permit valid for several years. Or of course when you do not need a work permit
More information? Get in contact with Moniek or Ela call 010 447 90 65.
Monsanto is an agriculture company with more than 20,000 employees focused on making a balanced meal accessible to everyone. We work to help farmers produce food in a more sustainable way. We think about how our food is grown so farmers have the tools they need to have better harvests.
We believe that bringing diverse perspectives together is the most effective way to develop creative solutions to some of the world’s biggest challenges. Career opportunities at Monsanto range from farming, plant breeding and engineering to marketing, environmental science, IT and many other areas. We’re always looking for exceptional professionals interested in developing a strong career while collaborating to develop solutions for sustainable agriculture.
Sound like a job for you? Why work with us? ·
Life at Monsanto means collaborating with dedicated professionals in a stimulating environment. · Our people demonstrate our winning culture through positive and meaningful relationships. · You will work with market leading brand products in a global organization. · We provide competitive salaries and some of the best career development opportunities in the industry. · Monsanto is named Great Place to Work in many countries around the world. · Join our global team where your contribution will make a real difference!
© Copyright 2018 - Interactief Groep - All Rights Reserved.