The Regional Seed Supply Team of an international company specialized in agricultural solutions is looking for an Junior Market Specialist.
As a market specialist we are the last piece of the Bayer EMEA Vegetables Seeds supply chain and we are trying to make the bridge between supply chain and the market.
On the one hand we need to translate what the market needs to the supply chain and on the other hand we need to inform the market of what is happening in the supply chain (shortages, quality drops etc…).
This role is important because we coordinate and give visibility to both supply and demand on each other.
You will be responsible and fully accountable for your own portfolio (crop and/or country based).
As a team player with a curious mind, up for a challenge and eager to learn on a daily basis, you are a perfect fit for our Regional Seed Supply Department. You are part of a young, ambitious and international team that values ownership and self-initiative, as part of their ambition to continually improve together. This department offers an informal and enthusiastic work environment where you are a member of a highly skilled multi-cultural family.
To be more exact, you are responsible for:
• Coordinate: on the short term, ensure orders/ sales requests are covered and the seed is at the right place and time, right quantity and meeting the market requirements in terms of Treatment/ Packaging/Quality (through Salesforce, SAP);
• Planning: ensure forecast is covered on the long term. Through analysis and discussion with sales come up with a proper replenishment strategy (T&P). Ensure that the plans are being followed up with the rest of the supply organization (Inventory management);
• Communicate: provide visibility to the whole company on supply through cross-departmental meetings (Integrated Business Planning- IBP).
To manage all of the above you work closely with the inventory Specialist, Quality Assurance department and Plant Operations Department. You possess a set of communicative skills, as well as the ability to be analytical with a sharp eye for detail.’
- Knowledge of Supply Chain Management;
- Advanced Excel, PowerPoint and computer skills;
- Fluency in Dutch and English;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Able to work under pressure, conforming to changing demands with good interpersonal skills.
Bayer is an international company, stationed in 79 countries worldwide, employing over 99.000 people. Their mission is to tackle agriculture's biggest challenges and make a balanced meal accessible to everyone on the planet. They specialise in the development of a broad range of sustainable solutions that support farmers globally, large and small, to supply for the ever-growing world population. Farmers are the support system of the world, working day in and day out to feed, clothe and provide energy for its people. Our client helps them by focussing on crop protection, plant breeding, precision agriculture and biotechnology. A human-centred company that values teamwork as well as diversity, and embraces an inclusive culture. They are named Great Place to Work in many countries around the globe. You will meet a winning culture, not by competition, but by positive and meaningful relationships, working jointly at tackling today's agricultural challenges. Working for them will give you great opportunities for your career development internally as well as international assignments.
#logistiek # logistics # supplychain #supply #agriculture #seedvalley
© Copyright 2018 - Interactief Groep - All Rights Reserved.