The Processing (cleaning and upgrading) department of Bergschenhoek is a group of 17 people who are responsible for the cleaning /priming /upgrading /sample taking and warehouse management of all seeds received in Bergschenhoek from our locations worldwide.
As an employee Seedprocessing you will be involved in all steps needed to complete the daily work. This involves also all administrative steps and cleaning of all equipment used.
As a team you are responsible that the daily workflow and all other work will have to be completed.
Every employee has some main tasks, but all employees should be all-round .
- Tracking , tracing and testing are fundamental in our company and therefore sampling is an important additional activity;
- For most of the cleaning activities machines are used. Working according ISO protocols and in a safe way (ESH rules)
- All data will be stored in our logistical system;
- Internal or external training can be needed for several processes (MBO+/HBO level).
• Very accurate way of working;
• Good computer skills, also use of several office programs;
• Working with several machines, specific technical knowledge can be requested;
• Working with seeds which require knowledge of seedphysiologie;
• Being a good team player who also can be very independent;
• Being flexible in your work;
• Become an allround employee for all activities;
• Willing to follow needed trainings.
#vapro #operator #productie #zaden #agrarisch #technologie
More information, please get in contact with Moniek Olsthoorn: 0104479065 or upload directly your recent CV.
© Copyright 2018 - Interactief Groep - All Rights Reserved.